August 10th, 2022
We are hosting a virtual open house for families that received an offer from the Department of Education to enroll at Brooklyn School of Inquiry for the 2022-2023 school year. At the open house, you will have an opportunity to connect with school administration, members of the staff and a member of the PTO. We will discuss our philosophy, curricula, the school day, in-school enrichments, after-school programming, transportation options and parent involvement opportunities at BSI. In addition, there will be a dedicated time for Q&A.
Additional details about the open house and in-person registration opportunities are below-
- All accepted families will receive an email with the Zoom link to the open house prior to the session.
- It is not a registration requirement that a representative from your family attends the open house.
- The deadline to commit to registering to attend BSI is August 19th.
- In-person registration will take place at BSI on August 15th from 10:00am to 2:00pm. A sign-up link will be emailed to families once they accept their offer.
- If you are registering a student entering kindergarten or first grade, your child must be present at the registration.
- Families that are unable to register in-person on August 15th should contact Suzan Peci at firstname.lastname@example.org, Ina Krasniqi, our parent coordinator, at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternative registration options.
We look forward to meeting many of you on August 10th!